Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Busy Day

It was pretty busy around work today, plus work on the shop was a little more time consuming than I thought. Anyways here's a couple videos I found on the net today.

I've never seen ANYONE look as dejected as Kenny George does after getting dunked on. He drops his chin STRAIGHT to his chest. Some people say getting dunked on is part of the game, especially when you play in the post. I don't think Kenny George feels the same way.



Dan Majerle would have dropped his epic "hey hun, don't forget the coffee." line following that one. Speaking of which, I read recently on TrueHoop that the former Suns standout trey-baller and current Phoenix restaurant owner drops the notorious line post dunk during his announcing duties. If you aren't aware of the joke go watch Good Will Hunting or just click here and listening to Matt Damon deliver it.

Six and a half months ago Jon Kitna promised us 10 wins for the Lions. Just over four months ago he said he was miraculously healed after being knocked out of a game with a concussion, saying he could, "definitely feel the hand of God". 3 months ago he was "naked" in Detroit for his Halloween costume. Two and a half months ago he was the starting QB for an explosive 6-2 Lions team. Three weeks ago he was the starting QB of another Matt Millen led sub .500 Lions team (7-9). Three days ago he gave us this little beauty:



Former UA/current Titan Running Back who left the program upbruptly last spring to enter the NFL draft got a real taste of the NFL a couple weeks ago.


That freight train is Darryll Reid of the Colts and the bug on his windshield is Henry. Dallas Clark seemed to enjoy that one, and who can blame him.

Can you believe it's been over a year since this happened:

The meltdown to end all meltdowns. Jim Rome just flat out lays into Caitlin Upton. Part of me feels bad for the girl to be so beat down for this that I'm still talking about it a year later. It's too bad that the education system, therefore, such as, the Iraq didn't supply this girl with enough Maps, or whatever she's talking about. When is this going to be a Coors Light commercial?

Guy: Miss Upton where is that place with all the terrorists who DON'T drink Coors Light?
Caitlin: such as, The Iraq
Guy: Yeah I think that's what it's called, I'll just show it to you on one of those flat picture of countries.
Caitlin: maps, therefore.
Guy: Yeah I think that's what they're called. You're so smart, what ethnicity are you again?
Caitlin: US American

Can we just edit the guy from Billy Madison in there please, to drop the what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." In fact if anyone can make that video for me and send it in I will be forever in debted to you.

Have any of you heard of Tito and the Gun Show? 4Real showed me this awhile ago but I figured I'd pass it on:

They also have a poor quality live version on YouTube and a new one about Tim Hundson worth a listen.

Remember Slamball? One of the greatest things ever right? That's what these kids thought too.

0 comments: