Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Downfall of HD

Happy 2008 everyone.  Hope you had a safe and fun celebration last night ringing in the New Year.



I recently got HD for my LCD TV and it has been very nice to watch the Bowl Games this weekend in HD.  I have always been a fan of the HD, better is better.  


This is not a report on how great HD is though, in fact I have seen the downside of HD TV.  While flipping between games the Fiance landed on Seal: Music on Ice.  Not only was this terrible because it was ice skating which is not entertaining, but there were more than a few close-ups on Seal and his scarred face.  I feel bad for the guy I really do, no one wants to have those scars.  Then again he's married to Heidi Klum so I really can't feel anything but jealously on second thought.  I plead to those of you in charge of programming at NBC no more ice skating and no more HD close-ups of Seal.  Even if he is the genius behind Kiss From a Rose.  

0 comments: