Monday, August 11, 2008

Stupid Surrender Monkey's

I am not a huge fan of the Olympics or any of the "International Competitions" for that matter. They just don't do it for me. I like football and college basketball, neither of these sports scream international rivalry or competition. However NBC had me cornered Sunday night as I could find nothing else worth watching on TV except the overly complimentary Bob Costas. Low and behold I tune in just in time to see that the French 4x100 freestyle relay team has been talking smack about the good ol' US of A. In fact Frenchie Surrender swimmer Alain Bernard made this comment when asked about Team Freedom: "The Americans? We're going to smash them. That's what we came here for." Well now Bob Costas had me tuned in...god damn those heart string pulling bastards at NBC Sports.

I was moved to the point of screaming at the TV as I watched our boys destroy the world record and take down team give up in dramatic fashion. There may not be commies to root against anymore(China doesn't count) but there will always be cry babies and quitters to hate on.



0 comments: